What Justin Hernandez Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
September 10 2012 4:00 AM ET
…reading a book. Society is becoming accustomed to receiving information instantaneously with a few mouse clicks, and then we move on to something else. We shouldn’t forget the value of sitting down with a good book and letting your mind provide the visual. I suggest checking out Giovanni’s Room, the oldest independent LGBT bookstore in the country—the folks there have been very good to my book and me!
- Hillary Clinton's Rainbow Logo Leads Politicians Proclaiming 'Love Can't Wait'
- PHOTOS: The Scene at the Supreme Court As Marriage Equality is Considered
- See Where the Nation Stands On Marriage Equality — In One Graphic
- Meet the People Waiting in Line for History
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Op-ed: Hosting Ted Cruz Isn't Just Offensive to LGBT People