What Justin Hernandez Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
September 10 2012 4:00 AM ET
…reading a book. Society is becoming accustomed to receiving information instantaneously with a few mouse clicks, and then we move on to something else. We shouldn’t forget the value of sitting down with a good book and letting your mind provide the visual. I suggest checking out Giovanni’s Room, the oldest independent LGBT bookstore in the country—the folks there have been very good to my book and me!
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- 7 Absurd Legal 'Arguments' Against Marriage Equality From a Straight Couple in Kansas
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- WATCH: Gays Want Everyone to Join Them in Hell, Says Colo. GOP Candidate
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men