What Justin Hernandez Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
September 10 2012 4:00 AM ET
…reading a book. Society is becoming accustomed to receiving information instantaneously with a few mouse clicks, and then we move on to something else. We shouldn’t forget the value of sitting down with a good book and letting your mind provide the visual. I suggest checking out Giovanni’s Room, the oldest independent LGBT bookstore in the country—the folks there have been very good to my book and me!
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: All Gay People Are Screwed Up and It's OK