What Justin Hernandez Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
September 10 2012 3:00 AM ET
…reading a book. Society is becoming accustomed to receiving information instantaneously with a few mouse clicks, and then we move on to something else. We shouldn’t forget the value of sitting down with a good book and letting your mind provide the visual. I suggest checking out Giovanni’s Room, the oldest independent LGBT bookstore in the country—the folks there have been very good to my book and me!
- Artist Spotlight: Carlos Barahona Possollo
- WATCH: George Takei Parodies TLC's My Husband’s Not Gay
- Alabama Probate Judges Association: We 'Cannot Legally' Issue Marriage Licenses to Gay Couples
- WATCH: Rachel Maddow Skewers Bobby Jindal Prayer Rally
- Patrick Stewart: 'Supporting Gay Rights Is Natural'
- Chris Christie Lauded at Summit for Vetoing Same-Sex Marriage Bill