What Justin Hernandez Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
September 10 2012 4:00 AM ET
…sprinkles’ red velvet cupcakes. One of the hardest things about leaving Los Angeles was the loss of Sprinkles Cupcakes. Imagine how thrilled I was when the company announced the opening of a Manhattan location. Sprinkles’ red velvet is hands down the best I’ve ever had.
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- Mo'Nique: Blackbird Is My 'Love Letter' to the Gay Community