What Justin Hernandez Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
September 10 2012 4:00 AM ET
…marriage equality. It was so exciting when marriage equality passed in New York last year. We still have a way to go as a nation, but I believe we will get there, one state at a time. I am very much looking forward to getting married in the future. I just hope I don’t become the Elizabeth Taylor of the New York City gay community — you know, married and divorced multiple times.
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Michelle Duggar Gets Verdict in Her Quest Against LGBT Ordinance in Ark.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Even Former NOM Executives Believe Marriage Equality Is Imminent
- Virginia Marriage Case Further Stalled by Supreme Court