What Justin Hernandez Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
September 10 2012 3:00 AM ET
…marriage equality. It was so exciting when marriage equality passed in New York last year. We still have a way to go as a nation, but I believe we will get there, one state at a time. I am very much looking forward to getting married in the future. I just hope I don’t become the Elizabeth Taylor of the New York City gay community — you know, married and divorced multiple times.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Reality Special My Husband’s Not Gay: Deep in Denial?
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment