What Justin Hernandez Advocates This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
September 10 2012 3:00 AM ET
…marriage equality. It was so exciting when marriage equality passed in New York last year. We still have a way to go as a nation, but I believe we will get there, one state at a time. I am very much looking forward to getting married in the future. I just hope I don’t become the Elizabeth Taylor of the New York City gay community — you know, married and divorced multiple times.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View