New Queer TV
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
A long with a chill in the air and falling leaves, autumn is marked by the return of some of our favorite television shows. Here TV, America’s only gay TV network (owned by The Advocate’s parent company, Here Media) is expanding its lineup of new and returning shows with talk shows, reality programming, and a surprising vintage remix.
For & Against
This biweekly program, featuring progressive commentator Jim Morrison, returns for a second season as he analyzes politics, current events, and news headlines from a distinctly queer perspective. Morrison says he specializes in holding elected officials and pundits accountable, pressing his guests to answer the tough questions they are used to sidestepping. New 30-minute episodes began airing in August.
- Op-ed: It Is Time to End Bottom-Shaming
- Report: Couple Refuses Deal in Torture Case
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- WATCH: Bianca Del Rio and Adore Delano Star in Starbucks' First LGBT Commercial
- Indian Woman Uses Spycam to Have Husband Arrested for Gay Sex
- Why Michael Weinstein Gets Blamed for PrEP Myths