New Queer TV
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
A long with a chill in the air and falling leaves, autumn is marked by the return of some of our favorite television shows. Here TV, America’s only gay TV network (owned by The Advocate’s parent company, Here Media) is expanding its lineup of new and returning shows with talk shows, reality programming, and a surprising vintage remix.
For & Against
This biweekly program, featuring progressive commentator Jim Morrison, returns for a second season as he analyzes politics, current events, and news headlines from a distinctly queer perspective. Morrison says he specializes in holding elected officials and pundits accountable, pressing his guests to answer the tough questions they are used to sidestepping. New 30-minute episodes began airing in August.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message