New Queer TV
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
A long with a chill in the air and falling leaves, autumn is marked by the return of some of our favorite television shows. Here TV, America’s only gay TV network (owned by The Advocate’s parent company, Here Media) is expanding its lineup of new and returning shows with talk shows, reality programming, and a surprising vintage remix.
For & Against
This biweekly program, featuring progressive commentator Jim Morrison, returns for a second season as he analyzes politics, current events, and news headlines from a distinctly queer perspective. Morrison says he specializes in holding elected officials and pundits accountable, pressing his guests to answer the tough questions they are used to sidestepping. New 30-minute episodes began airing in August.
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Florida Man Fired for Saying He'll Wed His Dog Because of Same-Sex Marriage
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- 15 More Queers and Allies to Watch in 2015
- Where Are 1.5 Million Missing Black Men?