New Queer TV
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
Pride & Groom
Commemorating the first year of marriage equality in New York, this series of four one-hour specials documents the path to wedded bliss for same-sex couples. The first episode, premiering September 21, follows a gay couple from their engagement to their walk down the aisle, chronicling (and challenging) the couple’s understanding of “for better or for worse.”
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- 12 Celebrities Who Lovingly Embrace Their LGBT Children