New Queer TV
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
Pride & Groom
Commemorating the first year of marriage equality in New York, this series of four one-hour specials documents the path to wedded bliss for same-sex couples. The first episode, premiering September 21, follows a gay couple from their engagement to their walk down the aisle, chronicling (and challenging) the couple’s understanding of “for better or for worse.”
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers