New Queer TV
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
Pride & Groom
Commemorating the first year of marriage equality in New York, this series of four one-hour specials documents the path to wedded bliss for same-sex couples. The first episode, premiering September 21, follows a gay couple from their engagement to their walk down the aisle, chronicling (and challenging) the couple’s understanding of “for better or for worse.”
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Gay High-Schooler Gets Date for Prom — With Straight Best Friend
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'