New Queer TV
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
Because of an Earlier Incident
This monthly one-hour program takes viewers along for a day in the life of New York’s most fabulous LGBT artists. Beginning October 26, the show goes behind the scenes with and inside the heads (and bedrooms) of artists including Amanda Lepore, Cazwell, Bill Coleman, and Marco Ovando, exploring how their lives and careers have intersected and how they’ve inspired each other.
Check with your cable provider for availability or subscribe to the network online at HereTV.com.
- Bruce Jenner Ends Speculation, Comes Out as Transgender Woman
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- Ted Cruz/OUT NYC Fallout: Broadway Cares Cancels Benefit at Hotel
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People
- One Day After Ted Cruz's Gay Dinner, He Amps Up Antigay Ideas