New Queer TV
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
Because of an Earlier Incident
This monthly one-hour program takes viewers along for a day in the life of New York’s most fabulous LGBT artists. Beginning October 26, the show goes behind the scenes with and inside the heads (and bedrooms) of artists including Amanda Lepore, Cazwell, Bill Coleman, and Marco Ovando, exploring how their lives and careers have intersected and how they’ve inspired each other.
Check with your cable provider for availability or subscribe to the network online at HereTV.com.
- Teen Jerusalem Pride Marcher Dies From Stabbing
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Greg Louganis on Caitlyn Jenner: 'We All Have Our Own Journeys'
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens