New Queer TV
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
Because of an Earlier Incident
This monthly one-hour program takes viewers along for a day in the life of New York’s most fabulous LGBT artists. Beginning October 26, the show goes behind the scenes with and inside the heads (and bedrooms) of artists including Amanda Lepore, Cazwell, Bill Coleman, and Marco Ovando, exploring how their lives and careers have intersected and how they’ve inspired each other.
Check with your cable provider for availability or subscribe to the network online at HereTV.com.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Education Theological School Grads Show Support With Rainbow Tassels May 24 2013 8:55 PM
- Technology Want the Worst? Search for 'Gayest' May 24 2013 8:25 PM
- The End of Bullying WATCH: It Already Got Better for This Colorado Student May 24 2013 7:58 PM
- Women Kaitlyn Hunt Refuses Plea, Heads to Court Over Same-Sex High School Relationship May 24 2013 7:48 PM
- Politics Ukrainian LGBT Pride Event Blocked May 24 2013 7:32 PM
- Sports MMA Fighter in First Fight Since Revealing Gender Transition May 24 2013 7:00 PM
- Women Op-Ed: Remembering Sakia Gunn: the News Coverage and Homophobic Murder May 24 2013 6:27 PM