New Queer TV
BY Sunnivie Brydum
September 14 2012 4:00 AM ET
Because of an Earlier Incident
This monthly one-hour program takes viewers along for a day in the life of New York’s most fabulous LGBT artists. Beginning October 26, the show goes behind the scenes with and inside the heads (and bedrooms) of artists including Amanda Lepore, Cazwell, Bill Coleman, and Marco Ovando, exploring how their lives and careers have intersected and how they’ve inspired each other.
Check with your cable provider for availability or subscribe to the network online at HereTV.com.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?