What T Cooper Advocates This Month
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 4:00 AM ET
…Dolly Parton. If Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, or Rihanna had even a modicum of Dolly’s talent, intelligence, abilities, charm, or heart, then I could maybe listen to the radio once in a while nowadays. But I can’t, because there is only one Dolly, and she’s likely an angel—or an alien. Either is fine with me.
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'