What T Cooper Advocates This Month
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 4:00 AM ET
…Dolly Parton. If Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, or Rihanna had even a modicum of Dolly’s talent, intelligence, abilities, charm, or heart, then I could maybe listen to the radio once in a while nowadays. But I can’t, because there is only one Dolly, and she’s likely an angel—or an alien. Either is fine with me.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Father of Teen Facing Felony for Lesbian Relationship Says She's Been Targeted Before
- Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K.
- French Marriage Equality Opponent Commits Suicide at Notre Dame
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
- Illinois Will Pass Marriage Equality Bill, Sponsor Says
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Mental Wellness Psychiatrists' Group Names First Out Gay Leader 9 min 15 sec ago
- Arts & Entertainment Which Gay Celeb Has a Wizard of Oz Aquarium? 13 min 38 sec ago
- Women WATCH: Kathy Griffin Calls for Suze Orman for President! 1 hour 44 min ago
- Marriage Equality Marriage Equality Makes Progress in U.K. 1 hour 48 min ago
- Women PHOTOS: Stars Come Out for the LA Gay and Lesbian Center's 'An Evening with Women' 2 hours 10 min ago
- Video Meet the Delicious Diet Dr Pepper Dude 2 hours 13 min ago
- Women INTERVIEW: Vicci Martinez Speaks her Truth 6:34 PM