What T Cooper Advocates This Month
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 4:00 AM ET
…Dolly Parton. If Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, or Rihanna had even a modicum of Dolly’s talent, intelligence, abilities, charm, or heart, then I could maybe listen to the radio once in a while nowadays. But I can’t, because there is only one Dolly, and she’s likely an angel—or an alien. Either is fine with me.
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- WATCH: As Marriage Equality Spreads, Judge Rules NOM Can't Recoup $700K in Legal Fees
- Op-ed: How The Way He Looks Will Open Your Eyes
- BREAKING: Wyo. Won't Appeal Marriage Equality
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet