What T Cooper Advocates This Month
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 4:00 AM ET
…Dolly Parton. If Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, or Rihanna had even a modicum of Dolly’s talent, intelligence, abilities, charm, or heart, then I could maybe listen to the radio once in a while nowadays. But I can’t, because there is only one Dolly, and she’s likely an angel—or an alien. Either is fine with me.
- BREAKING: This Year's Michigan Womyn's Music Festival Will Be the Last
- One of the Original X-Men Comes Out as Gay (Spoilers)
- EXCLUSIVE: Josh Groban Sings "Over The Rainbow"
- WATCH: What It's Like to Raise a Transgender Child
- Arkansas At War With Itself Over LGBT Rights
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps