What T Cooper Advocates This Month
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 4:00 AM ET
…Dolly Parton. If Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, or Rihanna had even a modicum of Dolly’s talent, intelligence, abilities, charm, or heart, then I could maybe listen to the radio once in a while nowadays. But I can’t, because there is only one Dolly, and she’s likely an angel—or an alien. Either is fine with me.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'