What T Cooper Advocates This Month
BY Advocate.com Editors
October 11 2012 4:00 AM ET
…BBC. I love me some shenanigans on Downton Abbey, and I’m psyched that Shirley MacLaine’s now on the scene to give Maggie Smith’s character the business. I also enjoy (more than seems natural) Luther and my wishful thinking alter ego, Idris Elba, not to mention my co-freak, Benedict Cumberbatch’s Sherlock.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word