Political Chicken: What Queer Chefs Say About Chick-fil-A
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
While we had some of the country's most prominent gay and lesbian chefs on the line, we picked their brains about the latest in food-related politics: The melee surrounding Chick-fil-A's $5 million donations to antigay hate groups, and its COO Dan Cathy's stated opposition to marriage equality and claim that he runs the family business on "biblical principles." When the edible becomes political, where do these queer chefs stand? Read on to find out.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Are You Ready for the World's First Gay Mormon Superhero?
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women