Political Chicken: What Queer Chefs Say About Chick-fil-A
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 16 2012 3:00 AM ET
"I'm going to build my own version [of fried chicken] that's going to be kinder — organic, small farms, etc. You see how they give millions of dollars to groups who harass the LGBT community? I'm going to give that and more... to promote equality."
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- 14 Sexy Gifts for Your Slutty Friends