Political Chicken: What Queer Chefs Say About Chick-fil-A
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
"I absolutely mix politics and business. I take it as my responsibility. I think it's absolutely critical. Every HR person tells you not to do that as a business owner, but I can't help myself. I'm going to give my opinion about who I am, and I'm going to talk about it whenever I can, because I think it's important to make strong statements. I want the 400 kids that work for us to understand a bit more. They can make their own choice, but I'm going to do what I can to educate them about what I think is the right thing."
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- WATCH: Gay of Thrones Episode 2: Joffrey's Quinceañera
- RuPaul's Drag Race, Logo TV Apologize for Transphobic Slur