Political Chicken: What Queer Chefs Say About Chick-fil-A
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 16 2012 3:00 AM ET
"I absolutely mix politics and business. I take it as my responsibility. I think it's absolutely critical. Every HR person tells you not to do that as a business owner, but I can't help myself. I'm going to give my opinion about who I am, and I'm going to talk about it whenever I can, because I think it's important to make strong statements. I want the 400 kids that work for us to understand a bit more. They can make their own choice, but I'm going to do what I can to educate them about what I think is the right thing."
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Supreme Court Rebuffs Florida — Marriages to Begin January 6
- WATCH: Partner of Sydney Siege Hero Remembers His 'Soulmate'
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment