Political Chicken: What Queer Chefs Say About Chick-fil-A
BY Sunnivie Brydum
October 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
"I absolutely mix politics and business. I take it as my responsibility. I think it's absolutely critical. Every HR person tells you not to do that as a business owner, but I can't help myself. I'm going to give my opinion about who I am, and I'm going to talk about it whenever I can, because I think it's important to make strong statements. I want the 400 kids that work for us to understand a bit more. They can make their own choice, but I'm going to do what I can to educate them about what I think is the right thing."
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- WATCH: Daily Show Correspondent Takes on Antigay Ark. Pastor
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- Op-ed: What I Learned From My High School's Gay English Teacher
- PHOTOS: Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March