A Survivor's List: Things to Do Before You Die
BY Neal Broverman
October 31 2012 4:00 AM ET
“Stop procrastinating. Immediately take that trip you always wanted. The year before Skip died, we visited Venice, fulfilling our dream. And, as unlikely as it may seem, it’s a good time to get a dog, as long as there will be someone to continue caring for it. Our Rover brought love and energy that fought the gloom. And now that Skip is gone, Rover is helping me.” —Charles Dean, surviving spouse of Clyde “Skip” Phillip Wachsberger, author of Into the Garden With Charles, a memoir about growing old and falling in love
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?