A Survivor's List: Things to Do Before You Die
BY Neal Broverman
October 31 2012 3:00 AM ET
“Stop procrastinating. Immediately take that trip you always wanted. The year before Skip died, we visited Venice, fulfilling our dream. And, as unlikely as it may seem, it’s a good time to get a dog, as long as there will be someone to continue caring for it. Our Rover brought love and energy that fought the gloom. And now that Skip is gone, Rover is helping me.” —Charles Dean, surviving spouse of Clyde “Skip” Phillip Wachsberger, author of Into the Garden With Charles, a memoir about growing old and falling in love
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- STUDY: Gay Sex Helps Humans Bond and Survive
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary