A Survivor's List: Things to Do Before You Die
BY Neal Broverman
October 31 2012 4:00 AM ET
“Stop procrastinating. Immediately take that trip you always wanted. The year before Skip died, we visited Venice, fulfilling our dream. And, as unlikely as it may seem, it’s a good time to get a dog, as long as there will be someone to continue caring for it. Our Rover brought love and energy that fought the gloom. And now that Skip is gone, Rover is helping me.” —Charles Dean, surviving spouse of Clyde “Skip” Phillip Wachsberger, author of Into the Garden With Charles, a memoir about growing old and falling in love
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- The 50 Most Influential LGBT People in Media
- PHOTOS: Meet the First Trans Man to Win a Gay Games Gold in Powerlifting
- Op-ed: The Trouble With Teen Wolf
- WATCH: Antigay Billboard Sparks Controversy in Tenn.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg on Marriage Decision: 'No Need For Us to Rush'