A Survivor's List: Things to Do Before You Die
BY Neal Broverman
October 31 2012 4:00 AM ET
“If 2013 was my last year on earth, I would grab my wyfe and head on a road trip across the U.S. to visit our friends in different states, camp, fish, eat, and gig. Finally, toward the end, I would invite my family and close friends to join us in Costa Rica at their famous sloth sanctuary for a few weeks, because dying surrounded by sloths, both adult and baby sloths, has got to be exhilarating, peaceful, and add to my chances of enlightenment. Can you imagine dying during a major squeefest?”
—StormMiguel Florez, an Americana-folk musician who recorded the album Long Lost Sun, which draws on his experiences growing up queer, transgender, and Mexican-American
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers