Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
1. Tacoma, Wash. (pop. 200,678)
Book a charming B&B, dine at the gay-owned Pacific Grill (PacificGrillTacoma.com), and dance the night away at The Mix (TheMixTacoma.com), and you’ve got a great recipe for a Northwest honeymoon. The center of LGBT life in Tacoma is the St. Helens District, where the nightlife is plentiful, with some venues rivaling nearby Seattle’s. When the indoor fun is done, the environs offer stunning forests and oceans in fairy-tale settings. Consider visiting in July, when the weather is great and Tacoma celebrates pride at Out in the Park (OutInTacoma.com).
- Antigay Ark. Rally Eclipsed by Protesters Shouting 'Love Is Love'
- 14 Camp Classics We Can't Stop Quoting — Bad Girls Edition
- Obama Cracks Marriage Equality Jokes at White House Correspondent's Dinner
- Another Event Moves; Gay Hotel Owners Apologize for Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- WATCH: Preview of Tomorrow's Supreme Court Argument