Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
13. Colorado Springs, Colo. (pop. 426,388) Screw the fundamentalists (or don’t — that’s probably a better policy), but don’t let them ruin your good time. The regulars at dance hot spot Club Q (ClubQOnline.com), the 18-and-over Underground (UndergroundBars.com), and the straight-friendly Script Bar and Grill (TheScriptBarAndGrill.com) certainly don’t. But if you check out the bathhouse, Buddies Private Club (ClubBuddies.com), keep your eyes peeled for closeted Focus on the Family types.
- Hot Sheet: Demi-Vicious Pride
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Diagnosis Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Artist Spotlight: James Huctwith
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- Gay Women - News & Culture for Lesbian, Bisexual, and Trans Women