Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 9:00 AM ET
13. Colorado Springs, Colo. (pop. 426,388) Screw the fundamentalists (or don’t — that’s probably a better policy), but don’t let them ruin your good time. The regulars at dance hot spot Club Q (ClubQOnline.com), the 18-and-over Underground (UndergroundBars.com), and the straight-friendly Script Bar and Grill (TheScriptBarAndGrill.com) certainly don’t. But if you check out the bathhouse, Buddies Private Club (ClubBuddies.com), keep your eyes peeled for closeted Focus on the Family types.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Freddy Krave Is His Own Best Model
- WATCH: Laverne Cox Caught in Middle of Screaming Match on The View