Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
13. Colorado Springs, Colo. (pop. 426,388) Screw the fundamentalists (or don’t — that’s probably a better policy), but don’t let them ruin your good time. The regulars at dance hot spot Club Q (ClubQOnline.com), the 18-and-over Underground (UndergroundBars.com), and the straight-friendly Script Bar and Grill (TheScriptBarAndGrill.com) certainly don’t. But if you check out the bathhouse, Buddies Private Club (ClubBuddies.com), keep your eyes peeled for closeted Focus on the Family types.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Will PrEP Make Gay Men Stop Using Condoms?
- Op-ed: Think Before You Tweet 'Homophobe'