Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
12. Providence, R.I. (pop. 178,053) Three schools (Brown, Rhode Island School of Design, and Johnson & Wales) bring in the LGBT and LGBT-friendly students who help make this small city so gay and so unstuffy in a non–New England-y kind of way. The gay haunts are easily navigable but no less cool for the city’s size. Guys and gals alike will go nuts for Providence Roller Derby (ProvidenceRollerDerby.com) Also, the city’s former mayor, out 51-year-old David Cicilline, was elected to his second term in Congress.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Reba McEntire: First Time I Saw a Reba Drag Queen 'It Really Ticked Me Off'
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive