Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 9:00 AM ET
9. Atlanta (pop. 432,437) This star of the South and former gayest city has clothes, clubs, cuties, concerts — and yes, some housewives too. Atlanta also has hot gayborhoods (Ansley Park, East Atlanta, Grant Park, Kirkwood, Midtown, and nearby Decatur for the ladies). It’s no wonder that half of the residents have moved to Hotlanta from somewhere else. Sure, there’s plenty of culture and high art, but don’t miss legendary clubs like My Sister’s Room (MySistersRoom.com) and Swinging Richards (SwingingRichards.com).
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Op-ed: What If Stonewall Happened Now?
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down