Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
9. Atlanta (pop. 432,437) This star of the South and former gayest city has clothes, clubs, cuties, concerts — and yes, some housewives too. Atlanta also has hot gayborhoods (Ansley Park, East Atlanta, Grant Park, Kirkwood, Midtown, and nearby Decatur for the ladies). It’s no wonder that half of the residents have moved to Hotlanta from somewhere else. Sure, there’s plenty of culture and high art, but don’t miss legendary clubs like My Sister’s Room (MySistersRoom.com) and Swinging Richards (SwingingRichards.com).
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!