Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
9. Atlanta (pop. 432,437) This star of the South and former gayest city has clothes, clubs, cuties, concerts — and yes, some housewives too. Atlanta also has hot gayborhoods (Ansley Park, East Atlanta, Grant Park, Kirkwood, Midtown, and nearby Decatur for the ladies). It’s no wonder that half of the residents have moved to Hotlanta from somewhere else. Sure, there’s plenty of culture and high art, but don’t miss legendary clubs like My Sister’s Room (MySistersRoom.com) and Swinging Richards (SwingingRichards.com).
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Shonda Rhimes to Antigay Viewer: 'Bye Felicia'
- WATCH: Ruth Bader Ginsburg Sees 'No Crying Need' for SCOTUS to Take Up Marriage
- Last-Minute Gift Ideas for the Catholic Who Suddenly Wants to Be Friends
- Obama: Constitution 'Does Guarantee Same-Sex Marriage in All 50 States'
- Op-ed: Be a Lady, Not a Tramp