Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
8. Madison, Wis. (pop. 236,901) With plenty of brewing companies and locavore dining, the granola lesbians in this progressive college town may be the best fed in the country. Clubs and social events are largely concentrated in the walkable downtown, but Plan B (PlanBMadison.com), voted the most popular gay bar (could it be for the X-rated trivia night?), is a short taxi ride away.
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- Huge Ratings Are In for Bruce Jenner Interview
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Op-ed: Michfest's Founder Chose to Shut Down Rather Than Change With the Times
- WATCH: Kim Kardashian Says Family in Therapy, Totally Supportive