Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 9:00 AM ET
8. Madison, Wis. (pop. 236,901) With plenty of brewing companies and locavore dining, the granola lesbians in this progressive college town may be the best fed in the country. Clubs and social events are largely concentrated in the walkable downtown, but Plan B (PlanBMadison.com), voted the most popular gay bar (could it be for the X-rated trivia night?), is a short taxi ride away.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- Hands Down, the Single Best Quote of 2014
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment
- Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?