Gayest Cities in America, 2013
BY Matthew Breen
January 09 2013 10:00 AM ET
8. Madison, Wis. (pop. 236,901) With plenty of brewing companies and locavore dining, the granola lesbians in this progressive college town may be the best fed in the country. Clubs and social events are largely concentrated in the walkable downtown, but Plan B (PlanBMadison.com), voted the most popular gay bar (could it be for the X-rated trivia night?), is a short taxi ride away.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight