I Advocate: Gregory Cason
BY Advocate Contributors
April 15 2013 6:00 AM ET
…trailblazers. Any time I hear a 20-something prattle on about how being gay is no big deal, I know he has countless LGBT people in the past to thank for that privilege. People like the Loud family, including gay son Lance, who blazed TV trails by being on the first reality series, An American Family, in 1973. It’s because of these trailblazers that I can be an openly gay psychologist starring on a reality TV show. And by being the first reality show to feature therapists having personal lives, I hope LA Shrinks blazes some trails too. BravoTV.com
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination
- Right-Wing Ad: Marriage Equality Will Cause Freedom's 'Extinction'
- RuPaul's Drag Race's Max: I Made a 'Grave Mistake'
- Prominent Queer Korean, Chicana Leader Killed in Her Atlanta Home