BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 6:26 PM ET
Start your Sunday morning with some hair of the dog at Bananas (BananasDiner.com), a deliciously campy diner dishing up hearty servings of breakfast favorites, $4 mimosas, and world-class sass at its weekly Gospel Brunch hosted by local drag queens.
For a truly magical stay, check into the Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista (IHG.com), at the Walt Disney World Resort. The luxurious hotel is fresh from a $35 million redesign, and the staff is friendly and helpful, but never intrusive. This Holiday Inn is similar to those of your childhood road trips only in its reasonable room rates.
- Artist Spotlight: Roberta Marrero
- LGBT People Are Driving an Upheaval in Video Games
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- EXCLUSIVE: Annie Lennox: Nostalgia Preview
- Gay Photographer Blinded With Gasoline In U.K. Hate Crime
- Dustin Lance Black's Newest Play Shows Us LGBT Life in Russia