BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 6:26 PM ET
Start your Sunday morning with some hair of the dog at Bananas (BananasDiner.com), a deliciously campy diner dishing up hearty servings of breakfast favorites, $4 mimosas, and world-class sass at its weekly Gospel Brunch hosted by local drag queens.
For a truly magical stay, check into the Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista (IHG.com), at the Walt Disney World Resort. The luxurious hotel is fresh from a $35 million redesign, and the staff is friendly and helpful, but never intrusive. This Holiday Inn is similar to those of your childhood road trips only in its reasonable room rates.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arkansas Governor Won't Sign Bill — Yet
- Frankie Grande: Smoking 'Ain't Cute,' Guys
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- Mike Pence 'Abhors' Discrimination? His Record Shows Otherwise
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation