BY Sunnivie Brydum
May 01 2013 5:26 PM ET
Start your Sunday morning with some hair of the dog at Bananas (BananasDiner.com), a deliciously campy diner dishing up hearty servings of breakfast favorites, $4 mimosas, and world-class sass at its weekly Gospel Brunch hosted by local drag queens.
For a truly magical stay, check into the Holiday Inn Lake Buena Vista (IHG.com), at the Walt Disney World Resort. The luxurious hotel is fresh from a $35 million redesign, and the staff is friendly and helpful, but never intrusive. This Holiday Inn is similar to those of your childhood road trips only in its reasonable room rates.
- Hollywood Chick-fil-A Hosts LGBT Fundraiser
- Op-ed: How Gay Genius Alan Turing Got Me Through Middle School
- WATCH: Pastor Gets a Taste of His 'Sodomite Semen' Lattes By Sharing Parody Video
- WATCH: Obama Bundler, HRC Founder Terry Bean Arrested on Sex Crimes Charges
- These 48 Trans Women and Men Changed the World
- Has Support for Marriage Equality Declined?