BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 02 2013 3:57 PM ET
If you do deign to leave the Square, don’t miss a chance to eat at the LGBT-friendly Hawker Fare (HawkerFare.com), an eatery that does Southeast Asian rice bowls with fascinating ingredients. Owner James Syhabout is the Michelin-star chef from Commis, and Hawker Fare, which he opened in 2011, has received rave reviews.
The nautical-themed Waterfront Hotel (JDVHotels.com) has the usual amenities (pool, sauna, gym, and giant flat-screens) and patios that open to the bay.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- WATCH: How This 12-Year-Old Lacrosse Player Found His Courage
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- Miley Cyrus Confirms: 'I'm Pansexual'