BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
May 02 2013 3:57 PM ET
If you do deign to leave the Square, don’t miss a chance to eat at the LGBT-friendly Hawker Fare (HawkerFare.com), an eatery that does Southeast Asian rice bowls with fascinating ingredients. Owner James Syhabout is the Michelin-star chef from Commis, and Hawker Fare, which he opened in 2011, has received rave reviews.
The nautical-themed Waterfront Hotel (JDVHotels.com) has the usual amenities (pool, sauna, gym, and giant flat-screens) and patios that open to the bay.
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- PHOTOS: Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News