I Advocate: Eric Andrews-Katz
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 28 2013 4:00 AM ET
I’ve worked with many organizations over the years, but for me, Rosehedge/Multifaith Works is the little engine that does. At several locations around Seattle, it provides housing and daily assistance to people with HIV or AIDS who also struggle with mental illness, substance dependency, or dementia. It’s a Seattle organization and focuses on the immediate community; that’s very important to me. I know that when I help out with Rosehedge/Multifaith Works, I will be able to see the difference created within my city. It takes excellent care of the Seattle inhabitants who desperately need the help but who often get overlooked by society. Rosehedge.org
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- S.C. Town Fights Firing of Lesbian Police Chief
- James Franco Calls Gay NYT Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch'
- WATCH: UMass Rally Shouts Down Westboro’s Attempted Picket of Derrick Gordon