I Advocate: Eric Andrews-Katz
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 28 2013 4:00 AM ET
…actress and singer Audra McDonald. The first time I noticed Audra McDonald was when I listened to the song “Your Daddy’s Son” on the Ragtime album. The pure beauty and power of her voice stopped me in my tracks. She emoted so well that I felt every bit of the love, pain, and fear of her character’s journey from that one song. Not only is she one of today’s greatest talents, she is also a huge advocate for the LGBT community. AudraMcDonald.net
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- New Report Underlines Savage Inequalities Faced by LGBT Americans
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- Ala. Senate Passes Bill That Would End Marriage Licenses
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups