You Just Said Yes, Now What?
BY Daniel W.K. Lee
July 01 2013 4:00 AM ET
2 MONTHS TO GO
Follow up with vendors
Have a walk-through with photographer and discuss the desired shots; deliver wish list of songs to your band or DJ.
1 MONTH TO GO
Confirm guest status
Review RSVPs and call those who have yet to respond.
Procure marriage license
Depending on where you live, this may or may not be necessary, but if you are applying for one, get multiple copies!
Draw the table layout on a large poster board and write names on small sticky notes so you can rearrange people at will until the arrangement is satisfactory.
Purchase wedding party gifts
Give these ample thought, consideration and time, especially if you are getting anything personalized. Present them at the rehearsal dinner.
- The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families
- Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis
- Media Chicago Monthly Paper Threatens to Out Aldermen March 11 2014 8:40 PM
- Travel VIDEO: George Takei at Austin's SXSW Festival March 11 2014 7:17 PM
- Women WATCH: Bisexuality v. Pansexuality - We Discuss the Difference March 11 2014 7:02 PM
- Television WATCH: Honey Maid's Newest Commercial Features Gay Families March 11 2014 6:45 PM
- Women 5 Things That Pissed Us Off This Week: Homegrown Homophobia March 11 2014 6:27 PM
- Religion Far-Right Minister: Gays Responsible for Ukraine Crisis March 11 2014 6:25 PM
- Travel Copenhagen: The Gayest Place in 2014 March 11 2014 5:55 PM