You Just Said Yes, Now What?
BY Daniel W.K. Lee
July 01 2013 3:00 AM ET
2 MONTHS TO GO
Follow up with vendors
Have a walk-through with photographer and discuss the desired shots; deliver wish list of songs to your band or DJ.
1 MONTH TO GO
Confirm guest status
Review RSVPs and call those who have yet to respond.
Procure marriage license
Depending on where you live, this may or may not be necessary, but if you are applying for one, get multiple copies!
Draw the table layout on a large poster board and write names on small sticky notes so you can rearrange people at will until the arrangement is satisfactory.
Purchase wedding party gifts
Give these ample thought, consideration and time, especially if you are getting anything personalized. Present them at the rehearsal dinner.
- Politics Gay Former Republican Congressman Condemns Interparty Discrimination 58 min 31 sec ago
- World News Putin Tightens Grip on Kremlin-Run News Agencies 1 hour 3 min ago
- Film Redbox Picks Up Bridegroom Despite Rule Against Documentaries 1 hour 12 min ago
- Travel Super Seniors of the Palm Springs Follies Prepare for the End 1 hour 16 min ago
- Film Bryan Singer Announces News for Next X-Men Film 1 hour 17 min ago
- Acceptance Matters WATCH: We Wish Every Coming Out Got a Hug-a-Thon 1 hour 26 min ago
- Marriage Equality Antigay Think Tank Could Use a Copy Editor 1 hour 30 min ago