I Advocate: Jeffrey Self
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2013 4:00 AM ET
...The Ali Forney Center.
I did some work with them when I lived in New York City and was lucky enough to get to know their founder, Carl Siciliano. Carl is beyond inspiring, and the work the AFC does is exceptional. They provide housing, support, counseling, health services, and most importantly, a smart and loving staff for homeless LGBT youth in New York City. The center is in constant need of support. AliForneyCenter.org
- Where in the World Are the Happiest Gay Men?
- WATCH: Alabama Jails, Fines Minister After Performing Lesbian Wedding
- REPORT: Bisexuals Face Biphobia at Doctor's Office, LGBT Groups
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- #TBT: Selling the Male Body
- Poised for Perfection: Sgt. Shane Ortega Puts a Face to the Transgender Military Ban