I Advocate: Jeffrey Self
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2013 4:00 AM ET
...The Ali Forney Center.
I did some work with them when I lived in New York City and was lucky enough to get to know their founder, Carl Siciliano. Carl is beyond inspiring, and the work the AFC does is exceptional. They provide housing, support, counseling, health services, and most importantly, a smart and loving staff for homeless LGBT youth in New York City. The center is in constant need of support. AliForneyCenter.org
- Could National Marriage Equality Mean the End of Gay Culture?
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- Op-ed: When Right vs. Left Becomes Right vs. Wrong
- Op-ed: Help Decide the Future of the LGBT Movement
- 9 Celebs Who Learned the Hard Way the T-Word Is Over
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments