I Advocate: Jeffrey Self
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2013 4:00 AM ET
...The Ali Forney Center.
I did some work with them when I lived in New York City and was lucky enough to get to know their founder, Carl Siciliano. Carl is beyond inspiring, and the work the AFC does is exceptional. They provide housing, support, counseling, health services, and most importantly, a smart and loving staff for homeless LGBT youth in New York City. The center is in constant need of support. AliForneyCenter.org
- Panic! at the Disco Counters Westboro Baptist Church Picket With Donation
- Shocking Increase in HIV Infection Rate Among Young Gay, Bi Men
- Fox Pundit: Obama Forcing 'Militant LGBT Agenda' on Christians
- WATCH: Do Kids Movies Push The 'Gay Agenda'?
- GLAAD Studio Responsibility Index Reveals Lack of LGBT Visibility
- Pride Photos: Munich Cuts Loose