I Advocate: Jeffrey Self
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2013 4:00 AM ET
...October18th. I modeled for this very cool online vintage clothing store. Combining vintage finds with original T-shirts, October 18th is cool with a capital c. They're the kind of clothes your cool friend Zane would wear. Yeah him, the one who always knows the best music and who smells like sage. They're based in Los Angeles and operate a weekly shop at the Melrose Trading Post flea market. Etsy.com/shop/October18th
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word