I Advocate: Jeffrey Self
BY Advocate.com Editors
July 11 2013 4:00 AM ET
...The American Foundation for Equal Rights. There are many incredible nonprofits all over the country fighting the fight for our rights. One of them, the American Foundation for Equal Rights, has fought tirelessly to take the Prop 8 case all the way to the Supreme Court. Their hard work and endless outreach continue to bring marriage equality to the forefront of everyone's minds. AFER.org
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide