Civil Survey: Gaga Edition
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 13 2014 4:00 AM ET
It was a homecoming for Lady Gaga when she returned to her native New York City on March 28 to kick off a string of seven sold-out performances at the Roseland Ballroom. Although Gaga was there to sing the iconic venue’s swan song (it would be shuttered forever after her last performance), the mood was celebratory: The night was the Artpop princess’ 28th birthday, making her a survivor of the ill-fated 27 Club (Kurt Cobain, Amy Winehouse, and Jimi Hendrix). We caught up with some little monsters and polled them on the important issues.
Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images (Gaga); Gabriel Bouys/Afp/Gettyimages (Abramovic); Ilya S. Savenok/Getty Images For Smithsonian Magazine (Koons)
- WATCH: Straight Vlogger Slams Same-Sex Marriage Opponents
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing It Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- Lesbian-Led U.S Women Are One Win Away From The World Cup!
- Abby Wambach on Winning, her Wife, and the Elusive World Cup
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Demi Lovato Falls Promoting Bi-Curious Anthem, Embraces Accident with Video Post