I Advocate...Glenne McElhinney
BY Advocate Contributors
July 06 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Montaña de Oro State Park. In Los Osos, this is one of my favorite state parks in California. It has breathtaking views and great hikes—a wonderful way to decompress after a long day in the archives. The combination of coastline and foothills makes for a wonderful day in nature.
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law