I Advocate...Glenne McElhinney
BY Advocate Contributors
July 06 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Montaña de Oro State Park. In Los Osos, this is one of my favorite state parks in California. It has breathtaking views and great hikes—a wonderful way to decompress after a long day in the archives. The combination of coastline and foothills makes for a wonderful day in nature.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Girl Scouts Return $100K When Donor Demands It 'Not Be Used' For Trans Girls
- WATCH: Mississippi Clerk Refuses to Wed Gay Couples, Quits After 24 Years
- Texas Pastor Who Threatened to Set Himself Aflame Now 'Loves' Gays
- Will Marriage Equality Cause a Spike in Homeless LGBT Youth?
- Girl Scouts Raise $100,000 in One Day After Dropping Transphobic Donor