I Advocate...Glenne McElhinney
BY Advocate Contributors
July 06 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Montaña de Oro State Park. In Los Osos, this is one of my favorite state parks in California. It has breathtaking views and great hikes—a wonderful way to decompress after a long day in the archives. The combination of coastline and foothills makes for a wonderful day in nature.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- WATCH: StoryCorps Founder Discuss Gay Dad in Inspiring TED Talk
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People