I Advocate...Glenne McElhinney
BY Advocate Contributors
July 06 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Gay-Straight Alliance Network. I work with the GSA Network to screen my film to high schools, GSAs, and Youth Empowerment Summits. Its efforts across the state of California are phenomenal, especially in reaching into suburban and rural areas where getting any kind of support as an out teenager can make a big difference. GSANetwork.org
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word
- Michigan Woman Sues Planet Fitness Over Trans-Inclusive Locker Room