I Advocate...Glenne McElhinney
BY Advocate Contributors
July 06 2011 4:00 AM ET
...Gay-Straight Alliance Network. I work with the GSA Network to screen my film to high schools, GSAs, and Youth Empowerment Summits. Its efforts across the state of California are phenomenal, especially in reaching into suburban and rural areas where getting any kind of support as an out teenager can make a big difference. GSANetwork.org
- Op-ed: Burning Books, One Word at a Time
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- Zimbabwe's President Threatens to Deport LGBT-Supportive Diplomats
- WATCH: PBS Showcases Queer Aspects of Cosplay
- S.C. Town Fights Firing of Lesbian Police Chief
- James Franco Calls Gay NYT Theater Critic a 'Little Bitch'