Author: What I Advocate This Month
BY Advocate Contributors
November 18 2011 5:00 AM ET
...a broader way. Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs established a nonprofit that sponsors theater workshops and a summer performing arts camp. Underserved metro New York communities are targeted. When I hear about people of the stature of Menzel and Diggs using their advantages for the disadvantaged…well, I couldn’t be happier. ABroaderWay.org
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'
- 12 Celebrities Who Said the “F” Word