Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
...Shorty’s Barber Shop. I‘ve always loved visiting Shorty’s in West Hollywood for a quick, affordable, but always fabulous and trendy haircut that’s the very definition of “cutting edge.” Then after I had kids I realized the same pierced and tattooed crew members were excellent at the kids’ cuts too. Just make sure they face away from the wall of R-rated tear-outs from provocative magazines. ShortysBarberShop.com
- Gallery of Geek: Yannick Tallarida
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy
- RuPaul Slays in New Video 'Modern Love'
- The Cities LGBTs Love And the Ones We Shun
- 11 Sweet Celebrity Tweets Celebrating Ireland's Marriage Equality Win