Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
...Shorty’s Barber Shop. I‘ve always loved visiting Shorty’s in West Hollywood for a quick, affordable, but always fabulous and trendy haircut that’s the very definition of “cutting edge.” Then after I had kids I realized the same pierced and tattooed crew members were excellent at the kids’ cuts too. Just make sure they face away from the wall of R-rated tear-outs from provocative magazines. ShortysBarberShop.com
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- PHOTOS: Six Stabbed at Jerusalem Pride March
- Omar Sharif Jr. Featured on Arabic TV News
- Op-ed: The Far-Reaching Consequences of Dating App Racism
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- White House to Unveil New HIV Strategy