Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 5:00 AM ET
...Shorty’s Barber Shop. I‘ve always loved visiting Shorty’s in West Hollywood for a quick, affordable, but always fabulous and trendy haircut that’s the very definition of “cutting edge.” Then after I had kids I realized the same pierced and tattooed crew members were excellent at the kids’ cuts too. Just make sure they face away from the wall of R-rated tear-outs from provocative magazines. ShortysBarberShop.com
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 5 James Baldwin Quotes That Foreshadowed Ferguson
- Another Lap for Michael Phelps’s Self-Proclaimed Girlfriend
- Why the Mississippi Marriage Win Is Our Most Important Yet
- Meet This Year's 'Prime Time 25'
- Texas AG: Same-Sex Couples' Request to Marry 'Untimely, Out of Order'