Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
...Shorty’s Barber Shop. I‘ve always loved visiting Shorty’s in West Hollywood for a quick, affordable, but always fabulous and trendy haircut that’s the very definition of “cutting edge.” Then after I had kids I realized the same pierced and tattooed crew members were excellent at the kids’ cuts too. Just make sure they face away from the wall of R-rated tear-outs from provocative magazines. ShortysBarberShop.com
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV (Video)
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere