Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
...Shorty’s Barber Shop. I‘ve always loved visiting Shorty’s in West Hollywood for a quick, affordable, but always fabulous and trendy haircut that’s the very definition of “cutting edge.” Then after I had kids I realized the same pierced and tattooed crew members were excellent at the kids’ cuts too. Just make sure they face away from the wall of R-rated tear-outs from provocative magazines. ShortysBarberShop.com
- Kris Humphries Blames Vague Tweet, Supports Bruce Jenner
- More Events Cancel Over Gay Hotel Owner's Ted Cruz Dinner Party
- Bruce Jenner: 'I'm A Woman'
- Check Out The Enormous Support for Bruce Jenner from Celebs on Twitter
- Op-ed: The White Party and Gay Culture Need More Color
- 7 Lessons in How (And How Not) to Interview Trans People