Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
…Atelier Colognes. I want my kids to derive a sense of warmth and comfort from a particular smell they can associate with me. I love the line of concentrated formulas from Atelier in France. Trèfle Pur in particular has just enough citrus, violet, and musk that it appeals to the daddy and the mommy in all of us.
- Trayvon Martin Killer George Zimmerman Proves He's a Racist Homophobe
- WATCH: Donald Trump Still Can't Explain His Marriage Equality Opposition
- WATCH: Kentucky Clerk Defies Court Again, Turns Away Same-Sex Couple a Third Time
- WATCH: John Oliver Explains the Equality Act
- TBT: Mid-Century Dreamboats
- We Made Lily Tomlin Cry