Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
…Atelier Colognes. I want my kids to derive a sense of warmth and comfort from a particular smell they can associate with me. I love the line of concentrated formulas from Atelier in France. Trèfle Pur in particular has just enough citrus, violet, and musk that it appeals to the daddy and the mommy in all of us.
- #TBT: The Battle for the Bulge
- Josh Duggar Resigns From Antigay Family Research Council Amid Sexual Abuse Allegations
- 25 Unforgettable Gay TV Kisses
- 12 Quotes Proving Harvey Milk Still Gives Us Hope
- 18 Camp Classic Musicals That Make Us Sing
- Op-ed: I'm a Trans Man Who Doesn't 'Pass' — And You Shouldn't Either