Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
…Atelier Colognes. I want my kids to derive a sense of warmth and comfort from a particular smell they can associate with me. I love the line of concentrated formulas from Atelier in France. Trèfle Pur in particular has just enough citrus, violet, and musk that it appeals to the daddy and the mommy in all of us.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens