Dan Bucatinsky: I Advocate...
BY Dan Bucatinsky
May 18 2012 6:00 AM ET
…Atelier Colognes. I want my kids to derive a sense of warmth and comfort from a particular smell they can associate with me. I love the line of concentrated formulas from Atelier in France. Trèfle Pur in particular has just enough citrus, violet, and musk that it appeals to the daddy and the mommy in all of us.
- Op-ed: Gay Nightlife Is Dead — Long Live Gay Nightlife
- WATCH: Sprint Sends Customer Email to 'Gay Sissyboy'
- Op-ed: Rethinking the Shame Game Against Homophobes
- WATCH: Ala. Woman Charged With Murder of Son's Boyfriend
- Op-ed: How Not to React When an LGBT Teacher Is Fired
- Op-ed: I'm a Gay Guy at a Christian College