Dinah Shore Vegas Turns Up the Heat
BY Leslie Dobbins
April 26 2013 5:52 PM ET
Thousands of women from coast to coast, and all over the globe, will be hitting the world-famous Las Vegas Strip this weekend for the 2013 Dinah Shore Vegas, a nonstop girl-party in association with the Truck Stop Girlz and Caesars Total Rewards.
The heat of the desert and the 24/7 party atmosphere is the perfect setting for the thousands of lesbians who are making the trip in search of the ultimate all-nighter.
Producers Robin Gans, Sandy Sachs, Linda Fusco and Michelle Agnew kick off the festivities on Thursday night with the "Traffic Jam" welcome party at the KOI Ultra Lounge at Planet Hollywood.
Caesars Entertainment is hosting for the second year in a row at Planet Hollywood, Rio, the Flamingo, and the Monte Carlo, all four- and five-star properties. Caesars' dedication to the LGBT community is most impressive, and they'll be flexing it in Vegas this weekend. Caesars' is the only casino company with a 100% rating on the Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index.
Friday night is Bling "2" at the Rio’s VooDoo Lounge, which is home to the only dance floor in the sky. You can dance, drink, and flirt, 51 stories above Sin City’s skyline.
The "Infinity" pool party at the Flamingo is the place to be on Saturday, starting at 10 a.m. The 15-acre tropical retreat-style pool offers 38 cabanas and daybeds, separate lagoon areas and even a waterfall. And for the guests who are true gamers at heart, the Flamingo's poker room is hosting the "High Heels" poker tournament at the resort on Saturday afternoon.
The white party is scheduled for Saturday night at the Flamingo’s Go Pool, and will feature Little Miss Nasty, the Truck Stop Girlz, and GB2 GoGo's.
Wrap up the weekend with the devilishly good closing party "T-Dance," set for Sunday at Diablo's Cantina at the Monte Carlo Resort.
Tickets are still available, so click here to reserve a spot now.
- Film Kidnapped for Christ to Premiere at Slamdance 17 min 25 sec ago
- Acceptance Matters Op-ed: Separate or Together? 1 hour 16 min ago
- Day in LGBT America PHOTOS: Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America 1 hour 17 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment PHOTOS: We Asked The Stars, Who Is Your Hero? 1 hour 47 min ago
- Music WATCH: The Best (and Not So Best) of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music 5:00 AM
- Women New Family Ties: Meredith Baxter Marries Nancy Locke December 09 2013 8:01 PM
- Travel Spider-Man Will Welcome In 2014 In Times Square December 09 2013 7:52 PM