BY Neal Broverman
May 05 2013 4:29 PM ET
There is every kind of bar, club, and museum in Toronto, but a singular experience can be found at the Bata Shoe Museum (BataShoeMuseum.ca), where you can see the history of sabatons -- armored footwear of the 15th century -- and stilettos.
Who needs the Eiffel Tower when you can share a kiss at the top of the CN Tower (CNTower.ca), the tallest freestanding structure in the Western Hemisphere, or a meal at 360, the tower's restaurant in the sky?
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- Jenny Boylan Tells Caitlyn Jenner: 'Don't Be a Stupid' Woman
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- Ellen DeGeneres and Gap Launch New Clothing Line for Girls That Challenges Stereotypes
- The Log Cabin Republicans' Uncertain Future