BY Neal Broverman
May 05 2013 4:29 PM ET
There is every kind of bar, club, and museum in Toronto, but a singular experience can be found at the Bata Shoe Museum (BataShoeMuseum.ca), where you can see the history of sabatons -- armored footwear of the 15th century -- and stilettos.
Who needs the Eiffel Tower when you can share a kiss at the top of the CN Tower (CNTower.ca), the tallest freestanding structure in the Western Hemisphere, or a meal at 360, the tower's restaurant in the sky?
- WATCH: This Indiana Pizzeria Won't Cater Gay Weddings
- More Celebs Tweet Off on Indiana
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- WATCH: Conan's Hilarious Interview With Indiana's 'Religious Freedom Czar'
- Ellen's 11 Most Uproarious, April Fool's-Approved Pranks
- An Open Letter from a Transgender Rabbi to Trans Teens Everywhere