BY Neal Broverman
May 05 2013 4:29 PM ET
There is every kind of bar, club, and museum in Toronto, but a singular experience can be found at the Bata Shoe Museum (BataShoeMuseum.ca), where you can see the history of sabatons -- armored footwear of the 15th century -- and stilettos.
Who needs the Eiffel Tower when you can share a kiss at the top of the CN Tower (CNTower.ca), the tallest freestanding structure in the Western Hemisphere, or a meal at 360, the tower's restaurant in the sky?
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- PHOTOS: Pride for Days In San Francisco
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- Here's How You Can Celebrate Trans Pride on Facebook, Too!
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic