BY Neal Broverman
May 05 2013 4:29 PM ET
There is every kind of bar, club, and museum in Toronto, but a singular experience can be found at the Bata Shoe Museum (BataShoeMuseum.ca), where you can see the history of sabatons -- armored footwear of the 15th century -- and stilettos.
Who needs the Eiffel Tower when you can share a kiss at the top of the CN Tower (CNTower.ca), the tallest freestanding structure in the Western Hemisphere, or a meal at 360, the tower's restaurant in the sky?
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- He Said, She Said: Privilege Check On I Am Cait
- Lesbian Couple Allegedly Beaten After Kissing Outside Six Flags New England
- UFC Women's Champ Refuses to Fight Trans Athlete Fallon Fox
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Straight Talk With Years & Years' Olly Alexander, the U.K.'s New Gay Pop Star