Reasons to Have Pride in 2012, Part 1
BY Advocate Contributors
May 15 2012 6:00 AM ET
Because we vote with our wallets
More than 24,000 people donated to Wisconsin congresswoman Tammy Baldwin (pictured) in the first three months of her campaign to become the first openly LGBT member of the U.S. Senate. The contributions totaled more than $2 million.
- WATCH: Picking Up Random Strangers Of The Same Sex
- Op-ed: Why Do Kids Anger So Many Gay Men?
- Illinois GOP Tosses Antigay Committee Members
- Male Soldier, Female Patriot
- Zimbabwe's President Threatens to Deport LGBT-Supportive Diplomats
- Woman, Boyfriend Sentenced For Beating Suspected Gay Son To Death