Reasons to Have Pride in 2012, Part 1
BY Advocate Contributors
May 15 2012 6:00 AM ET
Because we vote with our wallets
More than 24,000 people donated to Wisconsin congresswoman Tammy Baldwin (pictured) in the first three months of her campaign to become the first openly LGBT member of the U.S. Senate. The contributions totaled more than $2 million.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- EXCLUSIVE: Watch the Official Trailer for 54: The Director's Cut
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- Vatican Official Calls Irish Marriage Vote 'Defeat for Humanity'
- Op-ed: Let's Keep the Momentum Going After Win in Ireland
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend