Reasons to Have Pride in 2012, Part 1
BY Advocate Contributors
May 15 2012 6:00 AM ET
Because we vote with our wallets
More than 24,000 people donated to Wisconsin congresswoman Tammy Baldwin (pictured) in the first three months of her campaign to become the first openly LGBT member of the U.S. Senate. The contributions totaled more than $2 million.
- PHOTOS: Men Over 50, 3rd Edition
- WATCH: Being Gay Is 'Death Worthy,' According to Georgia Church Sign
- Rick Santorum Defends Bruce Jenner: 'He's a Woman'
- Mayweather, Pacquiao: Two Checkered Pasts with LGBTs, One with Women
- WATCH: Jon Stewart's Hilarious Take on This Week's Supreme Court Arguments
- Smith College Now Admits Trans Women