Reasons for Pride in 2012, Part 2
BY Advocate Contributors
May 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
Because we have our own floating filmfest
The hets can keep their Titanic re-creations. We already have Olivia, Atlantis, RSVP, Sweet, and R Family Vacations. And now there’s the Pride of the Ocean Film Festival Cruise, the first and only LGBT film festival on the high seas, which will have folks watching flicks while cruising from Cape Liberty to Bermuda in June aboard the Celebrity Summit. PrideOfTheOcean.com
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman