Reasons for Pride in 2012, Part 2
BY Advocate Contributors
May 16 2012 4:00 AM ET
Because we have our own floating filmfest
The hets can keep their Titanic re-creations. We already have Olivia, Atlantis, RSVP, Sweet, and R Family Vacations. And now there’s the Pride of the Ocean Film Festival Cruise, the first and only LGBT film festival on the high seas, which will have folks watching flicks while cruising from Cape Liberty to Bermuda in June aboard the Celebrity Summit. PrideOfTheOcean.com
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- These Indiana Businesses Haven't Weighed in on Discrimination
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument