Reasons for Pride in 2012, Part 2
BY Advocate Contributors
May 16 2012 3:00 AM ET
Because we have our own floating filmfest
The hets can keep their Titanic re-creations. We already have Olivia, Atlantis, RSVP, Sweet, and R Family Vacations. And now there’s the Pride of the Ocean Film Festival Cruise, the first and only LGBT film festival on the high seas, which will have folks watching flicks while cruising from Cape Liberty to Bermuda in June aboard the Celebrity Summit. PrideOfTheOcean.com
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Support Their Kid Wearing Suits
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Did Nickelodeon Just Confirm Legend of Korra Same-Sex Romance?
- WATCH: Will Florida Arrest Clerks for Marrying Gay Couples?
- Op-ed: Trans Glamour Versus Trans Activism
- This Year's Coolest Straight People in Entertainment