Reasons to Have Pride in 2012, Part 3
BY Advocate Contributors
May 17 2012 5:15 AM ET
Because we turn entertainment into a social network
Royal Sabotage, a buzzed-about new Web series, has been called Entourage (on a budget) meets It’s Always Sunny (in West Hollywood, that is), and it’s packed with LGBT players working for free, including stars and executive producers JJ Wienkers and Kingsley Benham. It started with two people, grew to a 40-person crew of fans/workers through word of mouth and parties at Revolver, and now the cast is recognized around West Hollywood in a classic American dream scenario.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- 35 Activists, Doctors, and Organizations Speak Out in Support of PrEP
- Op-ed: I Am a Straight, Female Sister of Perpetual Indulgence (And You Can Be, Too!)
- Hot Sheet: Divas and Demons
- Op-ed: There's No Christian Case for Raising Cash for Homophobes