Reasons to Have Pride in 2012, Part 3
BY Advocate Contributors
May 17 2012 5:15 AM ET
Because we turn entertainment into a social network
Royal Sabotage, a buzzed-about new Web series, has been called Entourage (on a budget) meets It’s Always Sunny (in West Hollywood, that is), and it’s packed with LGBT players working for free, including stars and executive producers JJ Wienkers and Kingsley Benham. It started with two people, grew to a 40-person crew of fans/workers through word of mouth and parties at Revolver, and now the cast is recognized around West Hollywood in a classic American dream scenario.
- Thousands Rally in S.C. to 'Stand With God' Against Marriage Equality
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- WATCH: Is CNN Coverage of Virginia Gunman Homophobic?