Reasons to Have Pride in 2012, Part 3
BY Advocate Contributors
May 17 2012 5:15 AM ET
Because we cross party lines
Stand-up comic and actor Michael Ian Black, from Reaper, Ed, and Robot Chicken, is the son of a lesbian former Social Security employee. For his new book, America, You Sexy Bitch, which is out in June, he teamed with gun-loving Republican Meghan McCain on a cross-country tour to talk to politicos, LGBT parents, gun lovers, Tea Partyers, teen moms, vets, Muslims, and hookers. He’s so cool we believe the publisher when they call it Chelsea Handler meets Hunter S. Thompson.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- Op-ed: Why Our Next Attorney General Should Be LGBT
- Everything You Need to Know So Far About Marriage Equality in Utah
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'