Six Great Things That Happened This Week
BY Diane Anderson-Minshall
March 15 2013 2:26 PM ET
Germany's First LGBT Parent Counseling Center Opens
Lesbian couple Daniela Kuehling (left) and Emina Sadikovic, who have a 12-year-old daughter, attended the opening of Germany's first LGBT parent counseling center on March 15 in Berlin. The Regenbogenfamilien Zentrum (which translates to Rainbow Families Center) will provide counseling and other services to families with gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender parents. Same-sex marriage is legal in Germany though same-sex couples are not entitled to the same full legal rights as heterosexual couples, and the issue of child adoption by gay couples remains legally somewhat complicated. (Photo by Sean Gallup/Getty Images)
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- Is It Time for These Indiana Events to Relocate?
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'