N.C. Attorneys Very Worried About Ramifications of Amendment One
BY Neal Broverman
May 07 2012 3:19 PM ET
More and more people are speaking out against North Carolina's proposed Amendment One, which goes to voters Tuesday — the latest is a group of family attorneys who say the antigay initiative will lead to chaos.
A video shows family attorneys explaining the repercussions of Amendment One, which would ban all relationship recognition in the state save for heterosexual marriage. Watch the video below. The video follows news that former president Bill Clinton participated in a robo-call warning voters against Amendment One.
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- WATCH: That Other Defiant Kentucky Clerk Named Davis Invokes 'Higher Power'
- Why Are We Gay?
- Pride at Work Tells HRC: ‘Enough Is Enough’
- Op-ed: It's Hard Out There for a Femme
- Freeheld: Love In the Time of Cancer