N.C. Attorneys Very Worried About Ramifications of Amendment One
BY Neal Broverman
May 07 2012 3:19 PM ET
More and more people are speaking out against North Carolina's proposed Amendment One, which goes to voters Tuesday — the latest is a group of family attorneys who say the antigay initiative will lead to chaos.
A video shows family attorneys explaining the repercussions of Amendment One, which would ban all relationship recognition in the state save for heterosexual marriage. Watch the video below. The video follows news that former president Bill Clinton participated in a robo-call warning voters against Amendment One.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Op-ed: Angelina Jolie's Choice Bolsters the Trans Argument
- Gov. Mike Pence: 'This Is a Perception Problem'
- Mormon Missionary Positions