N.C. Attorneys Very Worried About Ramifications of Amendment One
BY Neal Broverman
May 07 2012 3:19 PM ET
More and more people are speaking out against North Carolina's proposed Amendment One, which goes to voters Tuesday — the latest is a group of family attorneys who say the antigay initiative will lead to chaos.
A video shows family attorneys explaining the repercussions of Amendment One, which would ban all relationship recognition in the state save for heterosexual marriage. Watch the video below. The video follows news that former president Bill Clinton participated in a robo-call warning voters against Amendment One.
- Multiple Attacks on Gay Men in NYC, Hours After Rally
- Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout
- Op-ed: Adopting the T in LGBT
- A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World
- LGBT-Inclusive Immigration Reform Good as Dead, Say Advocates
- WATCH: President Obama Tells Morehouse Grads 'Be the Best Husband to Your Boyfriend'
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Film New Man Of Steel and Wolverine Trailers Debut 49 min 58 sec ago
- Travel Top 10 Ways to Score and Upgrade on Your Next Flight 1 hour 26 min ago
- Travel A Perfect Day in Rio 1 hour 53 min ago
- Marriage Equality Recalls of Pro-Marriage Equality Lawmakers Quashed in Minnesota 5:30 AM
- Commentary Op-ed: My Life as a Gay Boy Scout 4:34 AM
- Current Issue A Reason for Pride: Gay Parents Are Changing the World 4:00 AM
- Current Issue A Home of Our Own 4:00 AM