N.C. Attorneys Very Worried About Ramifications of Amendment One
BY Neal Broverman
May 07 2012 3:19 PM ET
More and more people are speaking out against North Carolina's proposed Amendment One, which goes to voters Tuesday — the latest is a group of family attorneys who say the antigay initiative will lead to chaos.
A video shows family attorneys explaining the repercussions of Amendment One, which would ban all relationship recognition in the state save for heterosexual marriage. Watch the video below. The video follows news that former president Bill Clinton participated in a robo-call warning voters against Amendment One.
Sign Up For Email Updates
- Television These 20 Sexy Pics of Stephen Amell Will Hit Your Bullseye May 17 2013 9:00 PM
- Politics Portugal Approves Adoption Rights for Same-Sex Spouses May 17 2013 8:32 PM
- Pride S.F. Gay Couple Throw Fund-raiser for Trans Woman's Breast Implants May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Marriage Equality WATCH: Marriage Equality a Big Story? Not on Fox News May 17 2013 7:18 PM
- Women Jonathan Groff/Troian Bellisario Starrer C.O.G. to Open Outfest May 17 2013 7:04 PM
- Style WATCH: Nasty Pig Meets Naughty Dog May 17 2013 7:00 PM
- Sports UFC Comes Down Hard on Homophobic Wrestler May 17 2013 6:49 PM