N.C. Attorneys Very Worried About Ramifications of Amendment One
BY Neal Broverman
May 07 2012 3:19 PM ET
More and more people are speaking out against North Carolina's proposed Amendment One, which goes to voters Tuesday — the latest is a group of family attorneys who say the antigay initiative will lead to chaos.
A video shows family attorneys explaining the repercussions of Amendment One, which would ban all relationship recognition in the state save for heterosexual marriage. Watch the video below. The video follows news that former president Bill Clinton participated in a robo-call warning voters against Amendment One.
- Art WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old 5 min 50 sec ago
- Television WATCH: The First Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of The Normal Heart 2 hours 37 min ago
- Comedy WATCH: 'Not Looking' Episode 1 2 hours 43 min ago
- Television Juliet Mills: Back to Nannying, With a Twist 10:00 AM
- Commentary What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto 9:15 AM
- Film Why Television Is Outpacing Film in Diversity 7:00 AM
- Current Issue A Letter to My Partners 6:01 AM