PHOTOS: Hanging Out at the GLAAD Awards
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 17 2013 2:04 PM ET
Same-sex couples from across the country turned out at last night's awards, including wanting-to-be-married couple Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo (left), plaintiffs in the Proposition 8 case headed to the Supreme Court this month, and married couple Rubem Robierb and GMA anchor Sam Champion.
- Why Can't We Talk About Homophobia in the Black Community?
- WATCH: Out Musician Mika Shares Video for 'Good Guys,' a Bittersweet Homage to Gay Men
- PHOTOS: International Mr. Leather Weekend
- WATCH: The Moment Ireland Said 'Yes' to Marriage Equality
- San Diego Mourns Third Trans Teen to Die by Suicide
- Dan Savage Calls Out Duggar's 'Staggering' Family Values Hypocrisy