PHOTOS: Hanging Out at the GLAAD Awards
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 17 2013 2:04 PM ET
Same-sex couples from across the country turned out at last night's awards, including wanting-to-be-married couple Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo (left), plaintiffs in the Proposition 8 case headed to the Supreme Court this month, and married couple Rubem Robierb and GMA anchor Sam Champion.
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Alabama's Antigay Judge Roy Moore Slapped With New Ethics Charges
- Living Trans, From Iran to New York City