PHOTOS: Hanging Out at the GLAAD Awards
BY Advocate.com Editors
March 17 2013 2:04 PM ET
Same-sex couples from across the country turned out at last night's awards, including wanting-to-be-married couple Paul Katami and Jeff Zarrillo (left), plaintiffs in the Proposition 8 case headed to the Supreme Court this month, and married couple Rubem Robierb and GMA anchor Sam Champion.
- #TBT: Hollywood Hunks Laid Bare: 1920s-1930s
- 60 Music Videos That Raised LGBT Visibility
- Op-ed: Whither Gay Provincetown?
- Lesbian Feminist Cathy Brennan Sues AfterEllen for Defamation
- Op-ed: Michael Sam Helps Therapy Come Out of the Closet
- U.S. Marine Claims 'Trans Panic' in Murder of Trans Filipina Jennifer Laude