BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 3:25 PM ET
Director Lisa Cholodenko’s The Kids Are All Right received a rapturous response at its premiere on the opening night of the Los Angeles Film Festival June 17. The film, which follows the tumult faced by a lesbian couple (Annette Bening and Julianne Moore) when their children (Mia Wasikowska and Josh Hutcherson) decide to meet their sperm donor (Mark Ruffalo), will open July 9 in select cities.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Rachel Maddow Spoofs Minnesota Senate's 'No Eye Contact' Rule