BY Advocate.com Editors
June 21 2010 3:25 PM ET
Director Lisa Cholodenko’s The Kids Are All Right received a rapturous response at its premiere on the opening night of the Los Angeles Film Festival June 17. The film, which follows the tumult faced by a lesbian couple (Annette Bening and Julianne Moore) when their children (Mia Wasikowska and Josh Hutcherson) decide to meet their sperm donor (Mark Ruffalo), will open July 9 in select cities.
- Backlash Continues: Angie's List Cancels Indiana Expansion
- Time to #BoycottIndiana? Celebs Blow Up Social Media
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- After Indiana, 23 More States Could Pass Discrimination Bills
- 6 Bad Behaviors for HIV-Positive People
- Trixie Mattel on Drag Race Elimination: 'It Was Rude'