Say What?! 5 Bad Questions for Gay Parents
BY Michelle Garcia
August 19 2011 7:00 AM ET
Q: Whose children are they?
Dan Bloom: This is the question that probably pisses me off the most. It would never be asked of heterosexual parents. My responses have included “I don’t understand your question” or “If I understand your question correctly, we’re both their parents.” Sometimes we just say, “They’re both of ours.” When asked in front of the kids, it’s horribly confusing to them — they have no conception of why the question would ever be posed.
- Donald Trump Takes a Day to Get Up to Speed on Kim Davis
- Westboro Baptist Joins the Anti-Kim Davis Bandwagon But the Reason May Surprise You
- WATCH: Funny or Die Spoofs Kim Davis With Clerks and Recreation
- Op-ed: It Doesn't Matter How Many Times Kim Davis Was Wed
- WATCH: Wedding Bells Finally Ring in Kentucky
- WATCH: Steve Grand Is Going to Be This Marine's Date to Marine Ball