Say What?! 5 Bad Questions for Gay Parents
BY Michelle Garcia
August 19 2011 6:00 AM ET
Q: Isn’t having gay parents hard on them?
Dan Bloom: No. Our children have two parents who love them dearly and grandparents and family who worship them. Their friends view their family no differently than everyone else’s. Our favorite compliment to receive is when people tell us how happy our children appear to be — which happens frequently.
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- PHOTOS: Explore Genderqueer and Other Genders Beyond the Binary
- Mississippi Marriage Ban Struck Down
- Op-ed: The Decade Masturbation Burst Out of the Closet Before I Did
- Smoke Signals' Gay Actor Turned Doctor Lands New Career-Defining Role
- Antigay Activist: Buy My 'No Such Thing as Gay' Book