Say What?! 5 Bad Questions for Gay Parents
BY Michelle Garcia
August 19 2011 7:00 AM ET
Q: Isn’t having gay parents hard on them?
Dan Bloom: No. Our children have two parents who love them dearly and grandparents and family who worship them. Their friends view their family no differently than everyone else’s. Our favorite compliment to receive is when people tell us how happy our children appear to be — which happens frequently.
- Iowa Couple Plans 1,000 Antigay Billboards
- Texas Gay Man, 32, Dies in Custody After Being Denied Medication
- Op-ed: Why I Unfriended My Mother
- Leslie Jordan: I Threw 'Sweet Iced Tea, Not Coffee' in Starbucks Fight
- I Am Jazz: 14, Transgender, and the Star of My Own Docu-series
- Texas Rep.: Strand Gays on an Island, See What Happens