Say What?! 5 Bad Questions for Gay Parents
BY Michelle Garcia
August 19 2011 7:00 AM ET
Q: Isn’t having gay parents hard on them?
Dan Bloom: No. Our children have two parents who love them dearly and grandparents and family who worship them. Their friends view their family no differently than everyone else’s. Our favorite compliment to receive is when people tell us how happy our children appear to be — which happens frequently.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Op-ed: Leelah Alcorn 'Ciswashed' by the Media, White House