Say What?! 5 Bad Questions for Gay Parents
BY Michelle Garcia
August 19 2011 7:00 AM ET
However, Bloom will gladly answer one question.
Q: Do you still have contact with the egg/sperm donor?
Dan Bloom: People ask us all of the time if we stay in touch with our surrogate, and it’s one of the questions we happily answer. We maintain a relationship with her, talk about her with our kids, send pictures back and forth, and look forward to our children getting to know her in a way that makes them comfortable. Our children came into the world in a wonderful way, and they should know everything they want to know about it in a developmentally appropriate manner. If people ask about the egg donor, we tell them simply it was an anonymous donation.
- Artist Spotlight: Czanara
- Hot Sheet: Guardians and Go-Go Boys
- Federal Judge Rules Indiana Must Recognize Same-Sex Marriages
- Antigay Activist Uses Robin Williams's Death to Defend 'Ex-Gay' Therapy
- Michael Lannan's Looking Is More Than Gay Sex and the City
- Love Overshadows Westboro Baptist Church's Plan to Protest Robin Williams Funeral