My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 3:00 AM ET
After Devastating Loss, a Father Fights Bullying
After Steve Fehr lost his son Jeffrey to suicide on New Year’s Day in 2012, he and his wife, Pati, chose to share their son’s story in hopes of educating others on the devastating impacts bullying. Working with a colleague from his company, he produced an It Gets Better video dedicated to Jeffrey’s memory.
Read Steve Fehr’s story here.
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Bryan Cranston: 'End This Silliness' of Opposing Marriage Equality
- World Goes Bonkers On Antigay Michigan Repairman
- Michigan Trans Teen Skater's Suicide Rocks Roller Derby Community
- Bobby Jindal: Louisiana's Antigay Marriage Bill Isn't About Discrimination