My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 3:00 AM ET
After Devastating Loss, a Father Fights Bullying
After Steve Fehr lost his son Jeffrey to suicide on New Year’s Day in 2012, he and his wife, Pati, chose to share their son’s story in hopes of educating others on the devastating impacts bullying. Working with a colleague from his company, he produced an It Gets Better video dedicated to Jeffrey’s memory.
Read Steve Fehr’s story here.
- BREAKING: Kentucky Clerk Defies Supreme Court, Denies Same-Sex Couples Marriage Licenses
- Why Are We Gay?
- 5 HIV-Positive Men Give Advice to Their Former Selves
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- STUDY: One-Third of Israelis Are Bisexual
- WATCH: Miley Cyrus Features LGBT Youth and Drag Queens in VMA's Closing Number