My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 3:00 AM ET
After Devastating Loss, a Father Fights Bullying
After Steve Fehr lost his son Jeffrey to suicide on New Year’s Day in 2012, he and his wife, Pati, chose to share their son’s story in hopes of educating others on the devastating impacts bullying. Working with a colleague from his company, he produced an It Gets Better video dedicated to Jeffrey’s memory.
Read Steve Fehr’s story here.
- 10 Tips on Growing Older for LGBT People Under 40
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Leslie Jordan Banishes Antigay Starbucks Patrons: 'Get Out of My House!'
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Op-ed: Dear Cardinal Raymond Burke, I Am Your Gay Blood
- The True Meaning of the Word 'Cisgender'