My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 2:00 AM ET
After Devastating Loss, a Father Fights Bullying
After Steve Fehr lost his son Jeffrey to suicide on New Year’s Day in 2012, he and his wife, Pati, chose to share their son’s story in hopes of educating others on the devastating impacts bullying. Working with a colleague from his company, he produced an It Gets Better video dedicated to Jeffrey’s memory.
Read Steve Fehr’s story here.
- Duck Dynasty May Be Over After Antigay Tirade
- BREAKING: Utah Marriage Ban Unconstitutional
- N.M. County Officials Resign Over Marriage Equality
- The Advocate's Person of the Year: Pope Francis
- Hundreds of Catholic Students Protest Gay Vice Principal's Dismissal
- Hot Sheet: On Midler! On Madea! On Cooper! On Britney!
- Artist Spotlight Artist Spotlight: Best of Art, 2013 21 min 9 sec ago
- World News Ugandan LGBT Activists: 'We Have to Stay and Fight' December 20 2013 8:57 PM
- Marriage Equality Photo from Utah: First Gay Couple Married December 20 2013 7:40 PM
- Women LISTEN: Out Folk Duo Hannah & Maggie's Lesbian Love Letter to Mrs. Claus December 20 2013 6:46 PM
- Women INTERVIEW: Welcome to the Age of Mary Lambert December 20 2013 4:55 PM
- Style Daily Crush: Out Russian Olympics T-Shirt December 20 2013 4:48 PM
- Entertainment News Make These Golden Girls Legos Happen! December 20 2013 4:44 PM