My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 3:00 AM ET
A New Father Reflects
The journey to parenthood can be a complicated road for many LGBT parents.
For LGBT Fertility Week, MyFertilityChoices.com shared a series of essays and articles about LGBT parenting. Among them was a moving essay written by a father who shared how he and his partner bulit their family with the help of an egg donor and gestational carrier.
Read about their story of love and perseverance here.
- EXCLUSIVE: Bette Midler Covers TLC's 'Waterfalls'
- #TBT: They Died in the Closet
- Gay Artists & Artwork From Around the Globe | Artist Spotlight
- QUIZ: Are You Afraid of Gay PDA?
- Op-ed: How Transparent Tried and Failed to Represent Trans Men
- That's Amoré! 11 Irresistible Images of What Happened When Rome Recognized Same-Sex Marriages