My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 3:00 AM ET
A New Father Reflects
The journey to parenthood can be a complicated road for many LGBT parents.
For LGBT Fertility Week, MyFertilityChoices.com shared a series of essays and articles about LGBT parenting. Among them was a moving essay written by a father who shared how he and his partner bulit their family with the help of an egg donor and gestational carrier.
Read about their story of love and perseverance here.
- Why These Four Justices Rejected Marriage Equality
- Arkansas County Clerk Resigns Over Marriage Equality
- More Than A Dozen Landmarks You Won't Believe Were Turned Rainbow
- An Open Letter to Clarence Thomas From an Interracial Lesbian Couple
- 21 Best (and Worst) Queer Movie Villains
- Show Your Pride With A Rainbow Filter For Your Facebook Profile Pic