My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 3:00 AM ET
A New Father Reflects
The journey to parenthood can be a complicated road for many LGBT parents.
For LGBT Fertility Week, MyFertilityChoices.com shared a series of essays and articles about LGBT parenting. Among them was a moving essay written by a father who shared how he and his partner bulit their family with the help of an egg donor and gestational carrier.
Read about their story of love and perseverance here.
- Fox's Newest Cop Comedy Is Quietly Breaking Ground
- Op-ed: What People Don't Get About Dismay Over Jared Leto
- Trans Woman Sues CrossFit After Being Told to Compete in Men's Division
- Anne Rice Announces New Vampire Chronicles Novel
- Is Mr. Peabody & Sherman About Adoption by Gays?
- WATCH: Gay Man's Grandfather Came Out to Him at 90 Years Old
- Travel PHOTOS: Miami's Winter Party Combines Skin, Philanthropy 13 min 49 sec ago
- Television Fox's Brooklyn Nine-Nine Quietly Breaks Ground 19 min 29 sec ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Ushering in a New Year Money Minute 1 hour 20 min ago
- Arts & Entertainment Opera Director Gerard Mortier Dies at 70 1 hour 34 min ago
- Television MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters 1 hour 55 min ago
- Print Issue The Striking Muxe: Mexico's Third Gender 6:01 AM
- Current Issue Editor’s Letter: April/May Issue 5:01 AM