My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 2:00 AM ET
A New Father Reflects
The journey to parenthood can be a complicated road for many LGBT parents.
For LGBT Fertility Week, MyFertilityChoices.com shared a series of essays and articles about LGBT parenting. Among them was a moving essay written by a father who shared how he and his partner bulit their family with the help of an egg donor and gestational carrier.
Read about their story of love and perseverance here.
- Op-Ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful
- WATCH: The Best of LGBT Chorus Holiday Music
- WATCH: Obama Invokes LGBT Rights in Mandela Eulogy
- 11 Great New Tech Gifts
- Salvation Army 'Does Not Consider Homosexual Orientation a Sin'
- Just Another Day at Work in LGBT America
- Commentary Op-Ed: Two and a Half Men Introduces Trans Character, Manages to Stay Respectful 0 sec ago
- Latest News NBC To Spotlight Russia’s Human Rights Abuses During Olympics 40 min 56 sec ago
- Couples/Personal Finances The Financial Effects of DOMA: Filing Taxes 55 min 19 sec ago
- Couples/Personal Finances Examining Employee Benefits in the Wake of DOMA’s Overturn 1 hour 13 min ago
- Women Pussy Riot To Be Freed 1 hour 26 min ago
- Health New Campaign Inspires LGBT Americans to Take Advantage of Obamacare 2 hours 53 min ago
- Television Meet the New Queens of RuPaul's Drag Race 3:51 PM