My Father, My Hero
BY Jase Peeples
June 14 2013 3:00 AM ET
A New Father Reflects
The journey to parenthood can be a complicated road for many LGBT parents.
For LGBT Fertility Week, MyFertilityChoices.com shared a series of essays and articles about LGBT parenting. Among them was a moving essay written by a father who shared how he and his partner bulit their family with the help of an egg donor and gestational carrier.
Read about their story of love and perseverance here.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- Every GOP 2016 Hopeful Backs Mike Pence
- Governors of Connecticut, New York, and Washington Ban Travel to Indiana