Global Gay Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 13 2012 1:14 PM ET
Participants in a pro-marriage equality rally march through the streets of Sydney on Saturday. As protesters marched across the nation, Australian Attorney-General Nicola Roxon said she would vote for same-sex marriage when the chance arrives later this year and the "time is coming" for change.
- Christian Woman Records Herself Losing it Over Marriage Equality, Gets Remixed
- The Top 175 Essential Films of All Time for LGBT Viewers
- Gay Wedding Advice for Gays and Straights
- Texas Pastor Now Says He Didn't Mean He'd Really Set Himself Aflame
- Amber Heard: 'I Don't Want to Have to Deny My Sexuality in Order to Be Me'
- PHOTOS: Toronto Shows Off Its Pride