Global Gay Pride
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 13 2012 1:14 PM ET
Participants in a pro-marriage equality rally march through the streets of Sydney on Saturday. As protesters marched across the nation, Australian Attorney-General Nicola Roxon said she would vote for same-sex marriage when the chance arrives later this year and the "time is coming" for change.
- 7 Immediate Examples of Backlash to Indiana's 'Religious Freedom'
- Audra McDonald Rips Indiana Governor Over Law
- Texas Successfully Blocks New Federal Rights for Gay Couples
- Trans Teen Activist, Former Homecoming King, Dies in Charlotte, N.C.
- 11 Bad Habits Killing LGBT People
- Gov. Mike Pence Just Gave Indiana a 'License to Discriminate'