Violent Confrontations Mar an International Day for LGBT Awareness
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 18 2012 11:57 AM ET
Tensions mount as Christian activists led by Orthodox priests halted a rare attempt to stage a small pride march in ex-Soviet Georgia, attacking participants and smashing their placards.
- Op-ed: 'Religious Discrimination' Laws Have Nothing to Do With Religion
- Arrow and The Flash Stars: It's Time for a Gay Superhero on TV
- WATCH: Seth Meyers Takes Down Indiana's New Antigay Legislation
- Subaru Comes Out Against Indiana's 'License to Discriminate'
- Indiana Newspaper Sends Big Message
- PHOTOS: Transgender Elders Show Us the Meaning of Survival