Violent Confrontations Mar an International Day for LGBT Awareness
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 18 2012 11:57 AM ET
Tensions mount as Christian activists led by Orthodox priests halted a rare attempt to stage a small pride march in ex-Soviet Georgia, attacking participants and smashing their placards.
- Pa. Students Allegedly Throw 'Anti-Gay Day,' Write 'Lynch List'
- Op-ed: I Met My Best Friend on Grindr
- Op-ed: New Jersey's Most Antigay Teacher Shouldn't Have Her Job
- WATCH: Ireland's New Marriage Equality Ad Will Give You Goosebumps
- WATCH: The Weirdest Antigay Marriage Arguments Before the Supreme Court
- Scott Eastwood: 'I Support Gay Marriage'