Violent Confrontations Mar an International Day for LGBT Awareness
BY Advocate.com Editors
May 18 2012 11:57 AM ET
Tensions mount as Christian activists led by Orthodox priests halted a rare attempt to stage a small pride march in ex-Soviet Georgia, attacking participants and smashing their placards.
- Facebook Apologizes for 'Real Name' Policy
- The New 'Republicans Are People Too' Twitter Campaign Is An Epic Fail
- California Becomes First State to Ban Gay, Trans 'Panic' Defenses
- WATCH: Ariz. High School Throws Out Ballots for Lesbian Homecoming Couple
- Read This Mich. Democrat's Epic Response to Antigay Group's 'Pile of Excrement'
- Holder's Final Vow to Supreme Court: Uphold Marriage Equality